Books & Journals
GHFP publishes much of our work through major international publishers for wider distribution and readership, and through peer-reviewed journals.
The research-team produces documents and papers that substantiate GHFP ideas drawing on formal and extensive discussion and after major academic conferences and events, the GHFP team normally produce event proceedings either in a format of book, booklet or a paper.
GHFP output in terms of knowledge and research findings is offered for publication and further dialogue to challenge thinking people and to engage with new ideas and develop fresh insights.
- Human-Centred Education A practical handbook and guide. ISBN 978-1-1382-1083-7 (Routledge)
- Why Love Matters: Values in Governance ISBN 978-1-4331-2928-5 (Peter Lang)
- Redefining Religious Education. ISBN 978-1-137-37389-2 (Palgrave Macmillan)
- Critical Narrative as Pedagogy ISBN 978-1-623-56352-3 (Bloomsbury)
- Rethinking Secondary Education ISBN 978-1-408-28478-0 (Routledge)
- Narrative Pedagogy ISBN 978-1-433-10891-4 (Peter Lang)
- The Ethics of Dialogue (Journal of Dialogue Studies 3.1)
- Education as Humanization in Peacebuilding (Journal of Comparative and International Education, Special Issue)
- Education for Well-Being – towards a conceptual framework
- Monitoring and promoting well-being – Principles and approaches
- Higher education and development
- Human-centred education: A case study of Colegio Amor
- Understanding school community: A case study
- Towards a Common Vision for Education
- Education as Transformation
- Exploring Selfhood ISBN 978-0-955-47851-2 (GHFP)